items 1 - 5 of 5 total

$4,000.00
Available: Out Of Stock

95% Silver ; 5% Classified metals for the body of bungle 18k Gold for the "Sunburst" First Arrow's emblem 8mm width "First Arrow's" is engraved Hand Built in Japan The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands'...

$5,900.00
Available: Out Of Stock

Flat hammered,12mm plane bungle with turquoise Size: 12mm

$7,550.00
Available: In Stock

Flat hammered, 12mm arabesque carving bungle with K18 Size: 12mm

$5,400.00
Available: In Stock

95% Silver ; 5% Classified metals for the body of bungle 18k Gold for the "Sunburst" First Arrow's emblem 12 mm width "First Arrow's" is engraved Hand Built in Japan The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other...

$4,500.00
Available: In Stock

Flat hammered, 8mm plane bungle with turquoise The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands' 925 Silver products. It is made for better ageing effect with 95% of silver and the rest 5% is classified. After a...

Follow on INSTAGRAM and use the hashtag: #SilverDeerLoves

 

- +
img

Added to cart successfully!