Jacques Marie Mage Ascari Vader Matte Black
This product is currently sold out.
If you find that staying in your lane does less good than harm, and you’d like to supe up your style with a distinctive mix of skill and charm, then look no further than these 50s-inspired spectacles that are sleek, slick, and bold. Put them on, and let the spirit of beloved racer Alberto Ascari take hold.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK MATTE OUTER & POLISHED CLEAR INNER ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: MATTE BLACK
LENS: BLACK CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 50's inspired, strong and audacious rectangular frame
- Matte black signature arrowhead front pin
- Matte black custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Matte black tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.