Jacques Marie Mage Kilpatrick Antique
This product is currently sold out.
Boldly do what you do best in these daring and dashing titanium glasses named after the American outlaw Ben Kilpatrick, who helped Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch Gang become the most successful train-robbers in history.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM ANTIQUE SILVER FRAME W/ BLACK GREY SMOKEY 10MM ACETATE LENS INSERT & TOP BAR
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM LENS: DOUBLE GREY GRADIENT CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Bold and larger rectangular titanium frame w/ acetate lens insert and top bar
- Beta titanium frame w/ 10mm acetate insert
- Beta titanium bayonette temples w/ acetate temple tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.