Jacques Marie Mage Molino Shadow 2
This product is currently sold out.
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED BLACK W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: LT. GOLD
LENS: BLUE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Lt. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Lt. gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.