Jacques Marie Mage Peyote Gold
This product is currently sold out.
Take a ride on the weird and wild side in these iconic aviators made exclusively by J.M.M. in collaboration with The Gonzo Foundation. In the words of infamous outlaw writer Hunter S. Thompson, "Some may never live, but the crazy never die." Here's to living!
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM GOLD FRAME W/ POLISHED HAVANA TORTOISE ACETATE TOP BAR
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM
LENS: VINTAGE GREEN CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- ICONIC 60'S AVIATOR SHAPE INSPIRED BY HUNTER S. THOMPSON
- BETA TITANIUM FRAME
- BETA TITANIUM TEMPLES W/ ACETATE TEMPLE INSERTS
- MONOBLOCK TITANIUM HINGE CONSTRUCTION
- CUSTOM 4MM RIM WIRE W/ HAIRLINE DETAIL
- CUSTOM NOSE PADS W/ LOGO & HAIRLINE ENGRAVING
- 4 BASE CR39 LENS W/ BACKSIDE ANTI-REFLECTIVE TREATMENT
- 100% UV PROTECTION
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.