Moscot Bluma Sun CITRON TORTOISE
This product is currently sold out.
Bobby, Uncle Heshy's next door neighbor, was a hardworking kid that could never pull off the grades he aspired for. After leaving the city for more schooling, Bobby came back to the Big Apple a well-respected, top-of-the-class academic. With a high nose bridge and tall round lenses, these professorial inspired specs are dedicated to Bobby, and all of life's late BLUMAs.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets on the temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Calibar Green
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+