Jacques Marie Mage Schindler Lava
This product is currently sold out.
Designed in collaboration with CO, these ‘40s inspired spectacles reference the works of R.M. Schindler an Austrian-born architect whose clean lines and inventive use of materials became synonymous with Southern California’s modern architectural movement.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED HAVANA W/ LT. BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER
LENS: BROWN CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Designed in collaboration w/ Co Collection
- Strong, feminine 40's inspired frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.