Iron Heart Corduroy Modified Type III Jacket Khaki
This variant is currently sold out
Our interpretation of a Type III, modified with a slightly longer body than the original Levi's version and with the addition of side pockets. Made in 14 wale khaki corduroy. If you don't want to sport a Texas Tuxedo, here's the ideal jacket to team with your jeans.
- Made in Japan
- Modified Type III jacket
- Longer in the body than a traditional Type III
- Side pockets which can also be used as extra internal pockets
- 14 wale , made from 85% cotton and 15% polyester
- All internal felled seams
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- One-washed so little or no
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).