Jacques Marie Mage 1962 Antique 2
This product is currently sold out.
Explore the visionary experience lurking within the architecture of the ordinary wearing our unique take on the 60s teardrop lens. Inspired by the exact glasses worn by actor-artist Dennis Hopper in a photograph entitled, "Self Portrait at a Porn Stand, 1962".
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM SIVER POLISHED FRAME W/ MATTE BLACK TORTOISE ACETATE TOP BAR
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM
LENS: LT. GREEN CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 60's inspired aviator titanium frame w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.