Jacques Marie Mage Amboise Silver
This product is currently sold out.
Noble blood runs through the titanium veins of these special octagonal frames featuring a double wire rim construction that adds layers of structure and sophistication a sense of finesse and formality usually reserved for the lords and ladies of twelfth century castles.
MATERIAL: BETA TITANIUM
HARDWARE: Silver - LENS: Blue CR39
-Fashion-forward sister style to the Harcourt unisex octagonal lens shape.
- Double wire rim to reproduce a clip-on looking effect
- Silver & Gold beta titanium frame
- Silver & Gold beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.