Jacques Marie Mage Anita Cameo
This product is currently sold out.
Sure, you like lots of things. But if you’re like Sylvia (played by Italian actress Anita Ekberg) in Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita (1960), even the subtle glamour of these voluminous spectacles will be outdone by the three things you like most: “love, love and love.”
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWAREAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
LENS: ROSE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Subtle feminine frame featuring a voluminous shape
- Sterling silver new double-arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.