Jacques Marie Mage Brion Black
This product is currently sold out.
Having applied ample art to the sciences and calculated the science of your art, you find yourself staring face to face with a shot in the dark, the elegant and angles and deliberate lines of timeless spectacles inspired by the iconic industrial design work of legendary Italian electronics company, Brionvega.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM BLACK AND SILVER FRAME
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM - LENS: DK. ORANGE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Inspired by the legendary designs from Brionvega, 60's lens shape titanium frame
- Black & silver beta titanium frame
- Black & silver beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- Custom acetate temple tips
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.