Jacques Marie Mage Cody Bronze
This product is currently sold out.
Stark, skilled, and seductive, these vintage-y rimless spectacles with intricate filigree details tell the story of a million adventures, a life lived traveling across nameless borders in the spirit of legendary American scout, hunter, and showman, Colonel William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM ANTIQUE GOLD SEMI-MATTE FRAME
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM - LENS: SKY CR39
- 1930's inspired pantoscopic rimless frame construction
- 4mm CR-Urethane lens exclusive to JMM
- Beta titanium rimless frame w/ filigree details engravings
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip and filigree details engravings
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & filigree engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.