Jacques Marie Mage Debbie Noir
This product is currently sold out.
It can get cold in this post-punk world where dictators lurk at every door guarding the democracy happening inside on the dance floor. But you’re not the kind of girl who ever loses face and these sharp cat-eyed spectacles inspired by singer-songwriter Debbie Harry of “Blondie” fame will have you approaching the grind with equal measures grit and grace.
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED BLACK W/ TORTOISE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD - LENS: DARK GREY CR39
- Feminine sharp cat-eye frame ft. new double arrowhead
- 18k Gold new double-arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted in Japan