Jacques Marie Mage Felini Dark Havana
This product is currently sold out.
Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With these classic, subtly idiosyncratic spectacles inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humor.
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED TORTOISE W/ CLEAR CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GOLD
LENS: Olive CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom Sioux inspired engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.