Jacques Marie Mage Felson Dark Havana
This product is currently sold out.
Get ready to square off against Lady Luck in these sleek interpretations of navigator frames inspired by pool shark “Fast Eddie” Felson (Paul Newman) in The Color of Money, who shrewdly reminds us that “the balls roll funny for everybody,” and the biggest risk of all is never taking one.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED DARK HAVANA W/ CLEAR BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS 18K DK. GOLD HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K DK. GOLD
LENS: OLIVE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Oversized rectangle, polished black acetate frame
- 18k dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base olive CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.