Jacques Marie Mage Fontana Silver
This product is currently sold out.
Break on through to the other side of a stale perspective in sophisticated spectacles equipped with a titanium nose bridge and temple frames featuring hairline engravings that resemble the subtly slashed canvases of renowned artist Lucio Fontana.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM SILVER FRAME
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM
LENS: Light Blue CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Sophisticated pantoscopic lens shape titanium frame
- Silver beta titanium frame
- Silver beta titanium temples
- Monoblock gold antique beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.