Jacques Marie Mage Harcourt Gold Antique
This product is currently sold out.
Across the double-wire bridge of these prestigious pair of spectacles a legacy of luxury awaits you, a lineage of old world panache passed down across the centuries, an omen of good fortune and discerning taste presented with an undeniably French sense of accessible aristocracy.
MATERIAL: 100% BETA TITANIUM GOLD ANTIQUE & SILVER FRAME
HARDWARE: BETA TITANIUM
LENS: VINTAGE GREEN CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Sober and lightweight pants shape ft. a bold architectural double-bridge
- Double wire rim to reproduce a clip-on looking effect
- Gold Antique & Silver beta titanium frame
- Gold Antique & Silver beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.