Jacques Marie Mage Harrison Agar 18K Dark Gold
This product is currently sold out.
Explore the impact of new sights and sounds in exquisitely sculpted spectacles inspired by those worn by George Harrison during the production of The White Album. Have fun experimenting with what's been done to discover something that's never been found and don't let all the noise get you down.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, TORTOISE POLISHED ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Dark Gold
LENS: YELLOW CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Bold sculptural unisex '90s look sophisticated wraparound with beautiful bevel cuts
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom filigree engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.