Jacques Marie Mage Hemmings Dark Havana
This product is currently sold out.
Get ready for your close-up in 60s-inspired spectacles that offer swarthy sophistication with a Swinging London twist, an irresistible and charming combination of succor and strength personified by English actor David Hemmings in the iconic mystery-thriller Blow-Up.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED HAVANA ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
LENS: Olive CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Powerful, 60's inspired wide rectangular frame
- Matte black signature arrowhead front pin
- Matte black custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Matte black tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.