Jacques Marie Mage Jax Frost
This product is currently sold out.
As homage to the mid-20th century's art elite, allow these vintage 50s-style frames to guide your search for the meaningful Abstract of every Expression. Fire up your independence, forge a fresh perspective, and boldly paint the canvas of your life.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, FROST CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver - LENS: Blue CR39
- 50's inspired frame w/ soft rectangular lens shape
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted in Japan
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.