Jacques Marie Mage Sturges Hickory
This product is currently sold out.
Develop a reputation for a lifetime of contributions in an edgy update of spectacles worn by acclaimed direc- tor John Sturges, known for directing psychological westerns and epic war films like The Magnificent Seven (1960) and The Great Escape (1963).
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED BLACK AND BROWN CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
LENS: Olive CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Well balanced, modified panto shape
- Edgy yet classic frame with bold appeal
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.