Jacques Marie Mage Torino Vanta
This product is currently sold out.
Behold these big, bold, and distinctive frames inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, an historic Italian theater famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BLACK W/ CLEAR GRAY ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
LENS: Black CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Matte black signature arrowhead front pin
- Matte black custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Matte black tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Matte black domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Suggested Face Pairing:
What's My Face Type?
Large forehead, smaller cheekbones and smallest jawline. The angle of the chin is pointy.
Cheekbones are the widest part of the face and have similar measurements as the face length. The angle of the jaw is soft.
Face length is largest. Forehead, cheekbone and jaws have similar measurements. The angle of the chin is pointy.
The forehead and jawline have similar measurements. The angle of the jaw is sharp.
Face length is larger than the width of the cheekbones and forehead is wider than the jaw line. The angle of the jaw is soft.