Jacques Marie Mage Walker Walnut
This product is currently sold out.
Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you’d surely earn, if only you could sing in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you’d impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing bold specs named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED DK. BROWN CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: DK. GOLD
LENS: DK. ORANGE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Impressive and bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection