Jacques Marie Mage White Light Noir
This product is currently sold out.
Embrace life’s noisy improvisations in sophisticated spectacles designed for a walk on the wild side. Named after the the Velvet Underground’s second album, and inspired by founding member John Cale’s personal glasses this art-rock eyewear has serious proto-punk cred.
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED BLACK AND TORTOISE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER
LENS: BLACK CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Collaboration with Universal Music Enterprise (UMe)
- Bold soft rectangular shape inspired by John Cale
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection