Jacques Marie Mage ZEPHIRIN 47 HAVANA
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, HAVANA W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE.
HARDWARE: 18K DK. GOLD
LENS: ORANGE CR39
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Wide distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection