Jacques Marie Mage ZEPHIRIN 47 ROVER
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BOTTLE GREEN W/ CLEAR BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD
LENS: LT. GREEN CR3
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Wide distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame
- 18K gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection