Moscot Bjorn Sun Burnt Tortoise
This product is currently sold out.
The 1970s, ZULU-inspired aviator, The BJORN, is made from acetate and comes in a translucent color, to fill out your face without covering it up.
Full frontal, indeed.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features CR-39 plastic lenses in Green
- Backside anti-reflective coating
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+