Moscot Dudel Sun Black Crystal
This product is currently sold out.
Mr. Kelly was a 4" Generation Harvey's grade school science teacher. He was known for two things: his signature look (a short-sleeved button-down shirt, thin black tie, and NASA-esque glasses); and the show-and-tell of marine life he always brought into class. Between scribbling song lyrics in the pages of his notebook and acing his exams, Harvey Loved learning about sea life. An ode to mr. kelly and his iconic style, be sure to take note of this DUEL!
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features three dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+