Moscot Glick Sun Flesh & Tortoise
This product is currently sold out.
Great Aunt Ruth used to always say, "You are the glick of my heart," to indicate someone or something she loved. Odd? Perhaps...but, with attributes of The LEMTOSH, The MILTZEN, and The ZOLMAN all rolled into one, we're pretty sure you'll love The GLICK enough to make #YouAreTheGLICKofMyHeart not odd at all.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Calibar Green
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+