Moscot HASKELL Sun TORTOISE FADE
This product is currently sold out.
Hal was a complex Lower East side character, mischievous, even cheeky. Getting to know him took some time, only revealing small details to the naked eye. He typically strolled down Delancey with a pair of shades that hid his debonair wink, and with no destination in mind. With its wrap-around frame front and intricate details, The Haskel was made for Hal, an affable Les rascal.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+