Moscot Miltzen Sun Crystal
This product is currently sold out.
The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is eponymously named for our Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And it stuck. So there you go, world... The MILTZEN.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Size 49 (Wide)