Moscot Sechel Sun Straw
This product is currently sold out.
Fasten your seatbelts for a flight back in time. The SECHEL is ripped right from the faces of daredevil biplane pilots and barnstormers who tore up the skies in the late 1950’s. Lucky for you, The SECHEL is just as useful on land.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lensen in G-15
- Design and ptototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and material imported
If you already wear glasses, we recommend looking at your current pair as a size reference.
Narrow: 42, 44, 45, 46
Average: 47, 48, 49, 50
Wide: 51, 52, 53+